Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions about Tellico Village Broadcasting.
» How do I watch TVB on my Smart TV
Click on this to watch a video with complete instructions on how to set up most Smart TV’s to connect to TVB and other websites.
» May I ask TVB to record a remote meeting or event?
Yes, you may request us recording an official event, but Tellico Village Broadcasting limits producing video recordings to the controlled environment of our studio for the following reasons:
- It is a controlled environment for optimum video and audio production.
- The script is mostly prepared and facilitates an efficient and informative program.
- The participants are physically comfortable and at ease.
- Dialog can be easily recorded; re-recorded, and/or eliminated as needed.
- Postproduction editing is facilitated.
- A brief informative presentation will be viewed more often than a lengthy disorganized event recording.
» Where does Tellico Village Broadcasting get its funding?
Tellico Village Broadcasting is funded by the Property Owners Association.
» How do I get my club listed on the website?
To have your club or organization added to the list on our website, send the name of the club and the website address (URL) to email@example.com