Host, Spotlight on Tellico Village
Operations, Video Production
Special Projects, TV Lifestyle Coordinator
Join The Team
Tellico Village Broadcasting is a non-profit organization staffed by volunteers. Anyone interested in joining our group is welcome to contact us to schedule a visit to our studio and meet our members. 865-458-9917.
Here are some of the things we do to at the station
- Construct digital announcements for community clubs and facilities for our broadcast channels and website. Be creative.
- Produce and coordinate programs for broadcast.
- Operate the video camera for in-studio video recording.
- Go to sites nearby and video record selected events and reports.
- Edit and prepare recordings for broadcast.
- Be an on-camera interviewer.
- Provide technical support in maintaining computers, monitors, printers, software and network in our facility.
- Maintain the video and audio components in the studio.
No experience necessary. Training is provided. If you use the Internet or email regularly, you are ready. This is an opportunity to provide a valuable service to Tellico Village while having fun and working with like-minded people.